Vegas

'What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas'...NOT!  Not anymore you POS.  The secret is out and no matter what the verdict in court was, you are guilty as sin.  The girls know, their family knows, the lawyers know, the neighbors know, YOU know, and most importantly GOD knows.  It will come back to you.

I am still trying to get my head around the verdict, but I am in a much better place than I was Monday.  Sure, I can drive myself crazy thinking about it - the how's, the why's, etc.  But the plain truth is, we will never fully know why the verdict came down as it did.  I have to wonder if the verdict was a gift from God for the girls - can you imagine the burden they would carry knowing their testimony put their father in jail?  Perhaps someone else, something else, will come along and he'll land in jail, right where he is supposed to be, but it won't be on the girls' shoulders. 

All I know is there is a reason why things happened as they did.  That's it.  Plain and simple.  There is a reason and somewhere down the road, in the not so distant future, we will understand it all.

But really ~ what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas - hell no!  Your secret is out and shouted from the rooftops!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh My!

Precious Moments and Simple Joys

I Cry