You

Happy Father's Day, Daddy..

It's the first Father's Day
since, well,
since never...
for 52 years this
day has been about
you.
And it still is.
I am thinking of
you,
loving
you;
though I cannot call,
I cannot present
a gift or card,
my thoughts are of
you.
This Father's Day
you
are celebrating with your own Dad,
something
you
haven't done in many, many years.
You
are not here physically
and yet
you
are all around ~
in my heart,
in my mind,
everywhere...
you.


Copyright © Kristina M. Hooper, 06/19/2011     

Comments

  1. Kristina you have a gift for words which you surly have gotten from your Daddy also his love of books.

    Thank you once again for another beautiful poem!!!

    Love always

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh My!

Precious Moments and Simple Joys

I Cry